Attention Members, Speakers, and Guest Attendees!
Expectations and Considerations for those in attendance:
- The dress code for the member business meeting on Thursday will be business casual.
- For the scientific program on Friday and Saturday will be business attire. This means jacket and tie for men and equivalent business attire for women. Please, no jeans, khakis, flip-flops or halter tops/camisoles.
- For the President's Reception (Friday evening), the dress code will be resort casual. This means polo style shirts, sundresses, linen pants, skorts, skirts, button up tops, nice shorts, and dresses.
- We respectfully ask that everyone remain in their seats for the entire program out of courtesy for the speakers.
- The use of electronic devices is now permitted during the scientific program in order to facilitate note-taking and evaluations. This includes tablets laid flat on the table surface, and laptops that can be laid flat on the table surface. Please be mindful of those around and behind you with your screen brightness.
- No outside recording or photography during the lecture sessions is allowed.