- The importance of sending the patient back with a perfectly executed endo-restorative outcome.
- Making sure that you understand what the wants and needs of the referring doctor are from an endo-restorative standpoint.
- How to effectively communicate and educate your referral base so that they understand why you have a desire to permanently restore 100% of the access cavities you create and how this helps them.
- How to identify certain offices and doctors that may welcome working with an endodontist who permanently restores all of their access cavities.
Attendees will Learn:
- Identify areas for improvement in the endo-restorative aspect of their practice.
- Recognize why it is important to understand the needs and wants of the referring doctor when choosing how to restore an access cavity.
- Determine which doctors in their surrounding area may welcome working with a restoratively driven endodontist and develop a plan to educate them accordingly.
Kirk Huffaker is a graduate of Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine and completed a three-year endodontic residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center. He is the owner of Mountain View Endodontics in Glens Falls, NY where he runs a solo practice. He has been married 16 years and has six children, 4 boys and 2 girls. He enjoys playing music with his family, camping, and eating tacos wherever they can be found.